Why choose Seagroves Realty to Sell Your Home
You deserve a great real estate agent to sell your home — jack of all trades. Seagroves Realty agents will help you prepare your home for sale, set a price, determine a selling strategy and negotiate with buyers.
Effective marketing is the key to selling your home quickly and getting the highest price. Aggressive, effective marketing of our clients’ homes by every available medium is how we’ve become the top real estate agents in the area. It’s our job to assure that you get as many qualified offers as possible, allowing you to get the highest price the market will bear.
As the top team of real estate professionals, getting you the best terms and prices in all negotiations is simply part of our job.
2021 Home Sales Market
A seller’s agent is the real estate agent or REALTOR® who represents you when you are selling property. “Seller’s agent” and “listing agent” are often used interchangeably. There are specific tasks your agent should help you with. At a minimum, Seagroves Agents will:
- Researching the local real estate market
- Helping you determine the asking price
- Helping you identify the key selling points
- Giving you a property disclosure form
- Taking pictures of your home for marketing
- Adding your home to the MLS
- Adding your home to Realtor.com and other sites
- Placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard
- Putting a lockbox on your door
- Coordinating visits/showings with buyers
- Making sure buyers have financing (e.g., pre-approval)
- Holding an open house, if warranted
- Presenting offers from buyers
- Negotiating with buyers on your behalf
- Attending the closing/settlement, if applicable
You can expect this plus much more when you choose Seagroves Realty. Let us discuss with you all the benefits we bring to the table.